Friday, March 28, 2008

For Too Long

Hey all,
It's been too long since I last saw everybody. School is finished for me, which is nice, but now I have to prepare to enter the real world...

On a yo-yo note, the final signing for the lathe was done last night. It is now on its way. We are working on a few things now, including the markmont and the VRW [set screw] which will make its debut in black. 40 projects went out to yyn this week, 30 more have been made, and there are some scrap parts that we will be conducting tests on [anodizing ourselves]. 

Our new designs will catch everyone off guard. I will speak to you all personally about them when I see you. 

Scott said there may be a meet up on Saturday, I won't be back until sunday or monday, maybe we could make an evening/weekend meet?

Regards,
Colin

1 comment:

ScottG said...

Can't wait to hear about the new projects. Oh, and be careful anodyzing yourselves... it sounds painful! -S